Brogyntyn Park is five and a half acres of parkland occupying the southern slope of the Grade II listed Brogyntyn Estate. It was gifted to Oswestry Town Council by The Fourth Baron Harlech, William Ormsby-Gore, on 11th August 1952. A gentle walk around the Park takes about ten minutes and gives lovely views into the parkland of the neighbouring Estate.
Park Address And Opening Times
Brogyntyn, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 7DA.